Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heath Ledger

I have a real problem


Why is it when a famous person passes away there is always stories or aritcles written on that individual like Heath Ledger where it is glamourised and scandal surrounding there death it gets to the point that these incidendents are shrouded with speculation and mystery. I really do find it sad and shows no respect. Sure people would like to know the TRUTH about his death because it brings closure. However if the indivuduals who write about it should really learn to listen and report responsibly and show Heath respect.

I may not know him but when I see various stories written and the interpritation is different and not consistant I have a real problem.

Let Heath rest in peace and let the people handling his death do there jobs and we will then hear the reports from the right people when the time is right.

No comments: